Mario's night with bowser Mario's night with bowser

lol

Man that was funny!
Good job!

Vader Feels Lucky Vader Feels Lucky

What the hell

This has to be the weirdest flash movie I have every seen and thats why it's so funny.

Napster Must Survive Napster Must Survive

I love Napster myself but....

I like the concept of this, as I have already make my own pro Napster movie (Napster's Revenge) you may have seen it. But where is the point in this. If your gonna make a movie at least but some story in it, text is just boring.

ACE BOARDER ACE BOARDER

What???

I really don't know how the hell this got such a high rating. I mean it doesn't even contain one motion tween.

Escape From the USA!! Escape From the USA!!

Good Game

Nice game you've made here. I liked the way the fast pace of it, the way you get to shoot enermy after enermy with no crappy cut scenes.
Also the scene where you got to control the car was cool, it reminded me of Batman on the Spectrum :). You should have made that longer and maybe added a boss at the end.

Heli-Shootin: New York Heli-Shootin: New York

WHAT!?!

How the fuck did this get so high in the Portal? It sucks! The Graphics are wank, the game play is shit and there was no plot what so ever. I cannot think of one thing about this game which I thought was impressive. I really am shocked at how high this is.
If this was at a rating of 2.30 or something I might of said "Nice Job, try again", but 3.75 is just ridiculous.