Mario's night with bowser Mario's night with bowser

lol

Man that was funny!
Good job!

Vader Feels Lucky Vader Feels Lucky

What the hell

This has to be the weirdest flash movie I have every seen and thats why it's so funny.

Napster Must Survive Napster Must Survive

I love Napster myself but....

I like the concept of this, as I have already make my own pro Napster movie (Napster's Revenge) you may have seen it. But where is the point in this. If your gonna make a movie at least but some story in it, text is just boring.

Britney Spears' Mustache Britney Spears' Mustache

Why

I really don't see any point in this. It wasn't funny at all. I suppose the graphics were ok though, but thats it.

The Welder The Welder

Wow!

This has got to be the best flash movie of its type i've ever seen. The graphics ar stunning, the song is awesome and the message is superb. And how the hell did you get the load time so short. I must of watched this movie at least 20 times and I'm still not sick of it. DO MORE!

Wheelman(preview) Wheelman(preview)

How did you do that?

Did you use swift 3D to make that can you E-mail me to tell me.

M0ThAfUKKiN MurDuRer M0ThAfUKKiN MurDuRer

SHIT!

This movie has to be the worst movie I have ever seen. By the end of it I was loosing the will to live.

Barnyard Shenanigans! Barnyard Shenanigans!

This is so funny

This has got to be the funniest flash movie in existance. It's one of the funniest things i've ever seen. It shounld be number 1 definatly.

The Best Movie Ever! The Best Movie Ever!

Complete Insanity

This movie is INSANE!! but still really funny.

Coconuts Coconuts

The best song

This is definatly the best song animation in the portal. I laughes my ass off the first time i saw it. The animation makes the wav file funnier unlike a lot of the movies in the portal with rely on a wav found on napster (History of fuck!). Doodler please make a movie for "Sit on my Face" the monty python song, I can email you the wav if you want.